Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Funny Kimo

Just a funny thing that Kimo did-Lynn had started to work on the running track that he made for us around the 40 acreas when his 1932 tractor ran out of gas leaving it on the track. The next morning I went running with Kimo in tow. He doesn't want to go as much since he is 11 years old now. When I got to the tractor I went around it. I was about 1/8 of a mile away when I noticed that the dog was not there. I turned around and couldn't find him so I started back and found him sitting behind the tractor just staring at it. I had to coax him around it. Silly dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dogs can be so cute and weird. I'm sitting here at the computer with Bentley in my lap. He refuses to sit on his usual desk spot today.

P.S. I loved the white mama rap from the sushi restaurant!