Monday, October 13, 2008

September News

Lynn turned 61 in September, and he hasn't slowed down a bit. Since our good insurance was going to go away at the end of the month, he talked his doctor into a heart cath to check it out. The test showed his heart to be better than 4 years ago when he had stents. It's been 20 years since his by pass so things are good. Kimo had a bad month. He was bitten by another dog and I panicked cause of all the blood and the closeness to his bad eye. He's good too, but 2 weeks ago, a skunk squeezed through the gate and the fence. Kimo chased it into a window well and in the process got sprayed more than once. I washed him with everything even some stuff from the vet. It's almost gone (the smell). On top of that I had to pay a pest guy 70 bucks to come and get it out, but I would have paid ten times that. The house smelled bad too. I am going to post some pictures from our trip, but I 've got to figure out how to on this computer.

No comments: