Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween




As most of you know I have been working part time in a Halloween store. It's been a hoot! There are some people that try on the sexy costumes and shouldn't be. As Robben says, "Halloween is an excuse for people to go out half naked." We ate our usual Papa Murphy's pizza smothered in my home grown tomatoes (which are probably the last until next summer) and watched movies. I couldn't help dressing up. I did decorate Lynn's truck. He bought me a spiny oyster pendent, because it is orange. Oh, Lynn's wearing an aviator scarf along with his devil horns (the flying devil).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Quite the outfit there mom and are you sure dad was wearing pants in that picture?? Just Joking! Love you Guys~ Robs

Stephanie Lopez said...

nice outfit!!! You look too cute ;)