Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas






















All of you know how much I love Christmas. Must be genetic from my dad. Robben and Zak hosted the celebration with snails on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition in the Pitman house. Other Pitmans came namely Greg, Margot, and Jeramey to join in on the feast. On Christmas day, we opened presents and had fried turkey cooked by Zak. Robs made her peppermint ice cream along with Lynn's pecan pie. I made my famous deviled eggs. Margot made a German recipe served with cabbage and fried noodles that was sooooo delish! Since we were having trouble saying the German name, Zak christened it as the Bin Lauden. As you can see we pigged out! We all ended up spending a second night and leaving the next day. It was a great time with family. All I can hope is that Robs didn't take any videos.
.

No comments: