Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Sweet Cats




These are my barn cats, but they are spoiled. I got them from a friend whose kids named them Fluffy, Squealers, and Baby Gray. I throught about renaming them after my sisters as in the family tradition, but I didn't want to disappoint the kids. When it is really cold, they get to sleep in the garage. They have a spot in the shed with a heat light on a timer, but they really like the garage. Baby Gray is really rotten. I let her in sometimes to lay on the couch and eat bacon. Kimo is jealous of her. I didn't get them nuetered in time so I ended up with 3 litters of Kittens. I'll never do that again. I contributed to the animal overpopulation which I feel so guilty about. I still worry about those kittens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cats are really cute. Maggie